*COMING SOON* Digital TrueFlow® Air Handler Flow Meter
The New Digital TrueFlow® Air Handler Flow Meter
The all new Digital TrueFlow® Air Handler Flow Meter provides a simple and accurate measurement of airflow through residential air handlers. The Digital TrueFlow® Meter temporarily replaces the filter in the air handler distribution system during the airflow measurement process. If the filter location is directly adjacent to the air handler, the TrueFlow Meter will measure the total air handler flow. If the filter is located remotely at a central return, the TrueFlow Meter will measure airflow through the central return. TrueFlow Air Handler Flow Meter Easy and fast to use in the field. The TrueFlow Meter provides direct CFM readings in 2 to 3 minutes without extensive calculations or setup. Can be used in a wide range of return plenums and air handler fan configurations. Proven to be more accurate than the single-point temperature rise method and easier than the fan curve method.
The new Digital TrueFlow® features a built-in pressure gauge to allow wireless readings without the need to physically attach any tubing to the unit itself. Use your Android or iOS device to wirelessly control the Digital TrueFlow® and TEC digital gauge (model DG-8 or DG-1000) with the upcoming TureFlow® HVAC app and create detailed system reports. With the Digital TrueFlow® Solution, it has never been easier to get it right!
- Measure Air Flow and air system pressures and flows with confidence
- Follow step-by-step process to complete analysis via free TrueFlow App
- Collect all data from Digital TrueFlow grid and DG-8 via Bluetooth
- Customer-friendly reports to help you explain system diagnosis
- Price for entire solution (Digital TrueFlow® and DG-8 Digital Manometer) is only $1344