COMING JUNE 23rd - Digital TrueFlow® for HVAC System Air Flow
The New Digital TrueFlow® HVAC System Air Flow Meter
The new Digital TrueFlow® is designed to be The first easy-to-use air system analysis tool which provides reliable measurements and guidance on how to address comfort issues - with a simple, customer-friendly report. You can train multiple functions wihtin an HVAC contractor to take these measurements with consistent measurements you can have confidence in.
- Sales - add the analysis to your bids to differentiate
- Installs – Recognized by ANSI / ACCA / RESNET 310 for grading of new installs
- Service - comprehensive analysis for service techs to diagnose and resolve air flow related issues with confidence
4 Main Kits to Choose From
Digital TrueFlow can be purchased with or without the DG-8 micromanomter. If you already own a DG-8 or a DG-1000, you have an option to purchase the Grid without the DG-8.
The full kit comes with 8 filter adapters. The seven most common sizes, along with a cut-to-fit 25x25 adapter, which can be snipped in the field to match unique filter sizes. You also have the option to create a custom kit which allows you to select 1 to 8 adapters, depending on the filter sizes you typically run into.
The new Digital TrueFlow® features a built-in flow sensor to allow Bluetooth readings without the need to physically attach any tubing to the unit itself. Use your Android or iOS device to wirelessly control the Digital TrueFlow® and TEC digital gauge (model DG-8 or DG-1000) with the TrueFlow® HVAC app.
- Follow step-by-step process with free TrueFlow App to measure system air flow and pressures with confidence
- Provides 3 primary workflows: Flow only, Flow grading per ANSI/ACCA/RESNET-310, and a comprehensive flow and pressure analysis
- Collects all data from Digital TrueFlow grid and DG-8 via Bluetooth (DG-1000 can also be used)
- Creates a Customer-friendly report which summarizes measurements ad results
- Pressure & flow analysis report provides a diagnosis of system, and if flow is outside target range, will summarize likely causes with suggested actions to be taken.
With the Digital TrueFlow® Solution, it has never been easier to get it right!