Minneapolis Duct Blaster® System without DG-1000 Gauge
Minneapolis Duct Blaster® System (no gauge)
The Minneapolis Duct Blaster® is a calibrated air flow measurement system designed to test and document the airtightness of forced air duct systems in both houses and light commercial buildings.
Minneapolis Duct Blaster® System Features
- Provides quick and accurate airtightness measurements from 10 – 1,500 CFM
- Compatible for both pressurization and depressurization testing
- Lightweight fan weighs only 7 pounds
- Ideal for use in new construction applications where a Blower Door can’t be used (e.g. before sheet rock is installed)
- Use to certify code compliance for total duct leakage and duct leakage to the outside as in IECC 2009 and 2012
Please note: This package does not include the DG-1000 Pressure & Flow Gauge required to conduct testing.