Mini Fan Blower Door System with DG-1000 Gauge
Minneapolis Mini-Fan Blower Door System with DG-1000 Gauge
Small houses or houses built to the more stringent energy savings standards have very small amounts of leakage through the building envelope. A Minneapolis Duct Blaster® fan can be just the right size when regularly testing these energy efficient homes. Another application for a Mini-Fan Blower Door System is individual apartment testing for multi-family buildings or when testing to LEED.
This complete kit features the Duct Blaster® fan, and fan speed controller, DG-1000 Pressure and Flow Gauge, a standard 45 in. by 96 in. door frame and fabric door panel for the smaller fan. The lightweight Duct Blaster fan weighs just 7 pounds, but delivers enough air flow to test small homes or homes trying to achieve the highest airtightness testing standards. Provides quick and accurate airtightness measurements from 10 – 1,500 CFM. (Optional Ring 4 can measure 2.4 to 25 CFM.)
The Minneapolis Blower DoorTM has long been recognized as the best designed and supported building airtightness testing system in the world. Combined with specialized accessories and testing procedures developed by The Energy Conservatory, the Minneapolis Blower DoorTM is the system of choice for utility DSM programs, energy raters, HVAC contractors and weatherization professionals.
DG-1000 Digital Pressure and Flow Gauge Features
- High Resolution Touch Screen: Gives you improved visibility and usability with the touch of your finger
- Intelligent Micro-Processor: Puts the power of a mini computer in the palm of your hand
- Future-Proof Technology: Continually equips you with the latest software and app additions
- Accurate Readings at 0.9%: Upholds your confidence of accurate results from TEC equipment
- Intuitive Landscape Orientation: Makes holding the DG-1000 naturally comfortable.
- Fan Speed Slider: Lets you control your fan directly from the gauge for efficient testing
- Hold Function: Gives you time to record readings with ease
- Lithium Batteries: Equips you with a rechargeable and replaceable power source on the job
- Product Compatibility: Works with all TEC equipment and software for seamless use
- WiFi, Bluetooth, USB and Ethernet Ports: Provides you with a variety of connection options
- Texturized Durable Case: Ensures optimal grip in rugged environments and protects your gauge from accidental damage
- Powerful Mounting Magnets: Provides dependable and convenient mounting options