Minneapolis Blower Door™ System without Gauge
Minneapolis Blower DoorTM System (no gauge)
The Minneapolis Blower DoorTM has long been recognized as the best designed and supported building airtightness testing system in the world. Combined with specialized accessories and testing procedures developed by The Energy Conservatory, the Minneapolis Blower DoorTM is the system of choice for utility DSM programs, energy raters, HVAC contractors and weatherization professionals. Please contact TEC to place your order if you need custom fan calibration service for specific testing standards.
Minneapolis Blower DoorTM System Features
- Includes everything required for fully automated testing
- Durable injection molded fan housing with a 5 year TEC repair warranty
- Adjustable aluminum frame allows for quick and easy set-up
- Versatile accessory case features padded pockets for laptops and files
- Provides accurate flow measurements from 300 to 6,300 CFM with included flow rings and down to 11 CFM with additional flow rings sold separately
Please note this system does not include the DG-1000 pressure & flow gauge that is required to complete testing.
Blower Door Fan Case is sold separately.